Re: [O] Difference between eval and export

From: Johannes Rainer
Subject: Re: [O] Difference between eval and export
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 13:14:06 +0200

I checked the environment variables in Emacs and also in R (using Sys.getenv).
all environment variables are set correctly (I am now also using
“exec-path-from-shell” to make sure that Emacs is reading system environment
variables).
It is absolutely strange. I only get the error when I export the org file, but
not if I execute R code chunk by code chunk sequentially.

best, jo