[O] Fold entirely done subtrees on startup?

From: Bernd Haug
Subject: [O] Fold entirely done subtrees on startup?
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 12:05:56 +0200

+STARTUP can show top level headers, all headers, all content or everything.

I'd like a way to have all subtrees that are DONE or have no
todo-status folded, but have everything TODO* displayed at startup.

Is there a way to do that with per-file settings?

Cheers, Bernd

* “…or with TODO children”, but I can emulate that well enough with
giving every path in the trees a status and have org inhibit setting
Headers with TODO or unchecked children DONE.