Re: [O] [ Bug] tsia-{up, down} sorting strategy not working for tags sea

From: Subhan Michael Tindall
Subject: Re: [O] [ Bug] tsia-{up, down} sorting strategy not working for tags search agendas
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 16:34:58 +0000

Indeed, it does appear to be the same issue.  I assuming no progress on fixing
it?
I guess that leaves me with two workarounds (suitable for my purposes anyway):
Use the "alltodo" search type and either
A) write a customized skip function to exclude any entries without a
'LastWorked' property entry
Or
B) write a customized sort so that empty entries sort to the bottom, not the
top (possibly in both directions IE
ABCDEEEEE for tsia-up, DCBAEEEEE for tsia-down
Either of these will get me what I want.  I'm a reasonably competent
programmer, a minimal elisper, and have almost no familiarity with the org
code.  Any suggestions on which of these would be easier or more
straightforward?
I did take a look through the code to see if I could sort this out myself, but
couldn't really make heads or tails of it.

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby
notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the
message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and
delete the message.  Thank you.