Re: [O] Struggling with new exporter

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: Re: [O] Struggling with new exporter
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 09:55:35 +0100

> [...]
>
> `org-html-publish-to-html' is not meant to be called directly, but
> rather used in a project definition as a :publishing-function value.
>
> Speaking of which, why don't you simply create a proper project-alist
> and call `org-publish' on it (interactively or not)?

Okay, I've done it this way. Took a bit of fiddling since I need the
project-alist to work in different configurations (i.e. interactively,
in batch and in batch on a CI machine). Also, the timestamp stuff
confused me -- org was skipping publication, even though the output file
had been deleted.

This part...

#+BIND: org-latex-custom-lang-environments ((clojure "tawny"))
#+BIND: org-latex-listings t

isn't working at the moment. Source listings are coming out in verbatim.
Can I set this in the project-alist. From looking at org-latex-src-block
it would appear not.

Phil