[O] [BUG] Macro Argument Truncation

From: Jacob Gerlach
Subject: [O] [BUG] Macro Argument Truncation
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 21:12:30 -0400

I am making heavy use of latex strikeout for a report I'm preparing in org mode. I defined a macro for the necessary latex snippet, but the argument gets truncated on export.

MWE:
----
* Section
{{{stk(The argument for this macro is several lines long. It seems
that after a certain length, the macro argument gets truncated, as the
tex output from exporting this org buffer contains a properly
terminated strikeout block with only part of this text.)}}}
#+MACRO: stk @@latex:\sout{$1}@@

----
C-c C-e l L produces:
----
\sout{The argument for this macro is several lines long. It seems
that after a certain length}
% Emacs 24.3.1 (Org mode 8.2.7c)
----

I see no mention of any reason for this in the macro node of the manual or on list archives. Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

Note:
org-plus-contrib is an installed package.

    Version: 20140901