Re: [O] CV in orgmode for export to pdf (and html?)

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: Re: [O] CV in orgmode for export to pdf (and html?)
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 06:10:00 -0400

I do mine in LaTeX and haven't had a reason to change that. I keep a "Master"
CV/resumé with all the gratuitous information in all categories, then make
subdirs for each submission and the trimmed-down versions of my resume that I
sent out. At this stage in my career–where I am still tailoring resumés to
employers and not really keeping a no-holds-barred CV— this is the best
workflow I've found. I'm not sure how I'd go about versioning, trimming, and
tracking things as neatly in an all-org environment.

I'm presuming you just want a full-disclosure CV, though? Org makes more sense
there.