Re: [O] org-ref "no key found"

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] org-ref "no key found"
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 22:49:27 -0400

If you look in your messages do you see something like jit-lock errors?
I do not recall exactly what the errors are but the ones I have seen
that resemble what you describe have jit in them.

I saw this recently in an ELPA version (maybe around Sept 1), and it went away
when I updated
the ELPA org version to the most recent one.

--
John Kitchin