Re: [O] org-ref "no key found"

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] org-ref "no key found"
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 12:18:32 -0400

No problem. Thanks for the tips to replicate this. It was pretty helpful
in solving the problem (and thanks again to Nick who pointed me towards
edebug-defun a while ago!)

I think I have fixed this. The problem was org-ref was not finding a key
that exists in a file. the way that is done all over org-ref is to
insert the contents of the bibfile in temp buffer, and then use
bibtex-search-entry on that buffer. It works like a charm usually, but
not in the replicated steps you have below. once it works once, though,
it seems to always work.

Anyway, I think it is fixed now. there is a new version at
https://github.com/jkitchin/jmax/blob/master/org/org-ref.org

Thanks for reporting the bug!

--
John Kitchin