[O] Problem with org-indent-block

From: Fabrice Popineau
Subject: [O] Problem with org-indent-block
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 08:50:55 +0200

Hi,

Recently, I started to get problems with org-indent-block returning errors "Not at a block".
Unfortunately, this is happening while restarting emacs, and I have no idea about how to debug it.
It would be nice if somehow this function could give the file and the point in the file where the error is happening.
Any idea on how to achieve this?

To make it clearer, it seems that this user-error stops the loading of my prelude based configuration. Nothing is loaded after reporting it, and especially not my own Org configuration file.

Thanks for any hint,

Fabrice