Re: [O] Missing Agenda Export in ICS

From: SabreWolfy
Subject: Re: [O] Missing Agenda Export in ICS
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 09:24:28 +0000 (UTC)

Eric S Fraga <e.fraga <at> ucl.ac.uk> writes:

> Ah, so the problem is with the export from org and not the import into
> Google's calendar.  Your original post was ambiguous!

Yes. Thanks for the suggestion to look at the ICS file as well. I should
have thought of that :)

> Have you tried exporting that entry alone?  Have you looked at the
> *Messages* buffer for any errors?  What is the entry just before the one
> that doesn't export?  In other words, what have you looked at?

No entries of relevance in the *Messages* buffer. I was looking for
suggestions as to *what* I should look at to start trouble-shooting this.

I have solved it though. I was exporting the default "week" view, and
looking for entries further in the future :) I think I assumed that the
"entire" Agenda would be exported, not (just) the current view. If I switch
to the fortnightly view, for example, then the entry in question is
correctly exported.

Apologies for the noise.