Re: [O] Managing articles in orgmode and collaboration

From: Fabrice Popineau
Subject: Re: [O] Managing articles in orgmode and collaboration
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 14:24:56 +0200

I have written a couple of functions to export the Qiqqa library format to Org if anybody is interested.
Qiqqa has been much more eager and acute to find online references to all my pdfs papers.

Fabrice

> It shouldn’t be too difficult to write a “capture” function in emacs
> that turns such records into entries in an org file.  That would be
> automatic enough for me.

There is bibretrieve (https://github.com/pzorin/bibretrieve) and bibfetch (https://github.com/dschoepe/bibfetch/blob/master/bibfetch.el).

Vikas

--