[O] Make html password protected?

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: [O] Make html password protected?
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 12:22:31 +0200

Hi

I do not have much experience with html and websites (what an
understatement!) but I would like to publish / export a simple html page
password protected. Is ther an easy way to do it in word?

The content is not highly confidential or sensitive, just some analysis
for a paper of which I would like to provide regular feedback to my
co-authors and which should not be to easily readable by others.

Any suggestions?

Rainer
--
Rainer M. Krug