Re: [O] org-edit-special doesn't work within #+BEGIN_LaTeX blocks anymor

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] org-edit-special doesn't work within #+BEGIN_LaTeX blocks anymore
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 12:22:39 +0200

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks Nicolas but I don't actually understand this.  <blush>
>
> IIRC, I used to be able to edit LaTeX special blocks in a similar way as
> babel src blocks but I no longer can.  Is this correct?  If so, why?

To cut a long story short, I tried to solve a special-block/export-block
ambiguity, but my solution was wrong and export blocks in master started
acting weird.

I suggested another, not backward-compatible, solution and I'm waiting
for comments about it.

Anyhow, I reverted this mess: situation should be back to normal.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou