[O] Bug: aborting capture to new file leaves 1-byte file behind [8.2.7c]

From: Ben Winslow
Subject: [O] Bug: aborting capture to new file leaves 1-byte file behind [8.2.7c]
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2014 01:59:07 -0400

I'm using a capture template to create a new file (via read-file-name) with some pre-filled #+STARTUP options. I'm using immediate-finish, but while I was setting it up I noticed that captures to a new file will leave behind a 1-byte file (containing a newline) if aborted with org-capture-kill.

To replicate, just add a new capture template pointing to a non-existent file, start capturing to it, then abort.

===

Emacs : GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2014-06-06 on barber, modified by Debian
Package: Org-mode version 8.2.7c (8.2.7c-dist @ /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/)

--
Ben Winslow <address@hidden>