Re: [O] Newlines in capture templates

From: Carlos Pita
Subject: Re: [O] Newlines in capture templates
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2014 16:24:41 -0300

Well, I've figured it out myself, it wasn't that hard. Here it is in
case someone else comes here looking for an answer in the future:

C-h v org-capture-templates:

[...]

 :empty-lines        Set this to the number of lines the should be inserted
                     before and after the new item.  Default 0, only common
                     other value is 1.

 :empty-lines-before Set this to the number of lines the should be inserted
                     before the new item.  Overrides :empty-lines for the
                     number lines inserted before.

 :empty-lines-after  Set this to the number of lines the should be inserted
                     after the new item.  Overrides :empty-lines for the
                     number of lines inserted after.

Cheers
--
Carlos