Re: [O] Babel more verbose?

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] Babel more verbose?
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 12:23:36 -0500

I am curious about how to get more reporting when tangling is
occurring because I would like to narrow down what parts of my
document are slow to tangle so that I can refactor them and speed it
up.
Grant Rettke | ACM, ASA, FSF
address@hidden | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson