[O] Sort habits in agenda view

From: Noah Slater
Subject: [O] Sort habits in agenda view
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 23:03:31 +0200

Hello,

I have quite a few habits, spread across quite a few agenda files. But
they're shown in some sort of order in the agenda view which looks
like habits I am doing worse with are at the top.

I suppose that makes sense for some people. But what I'd really like
to be able to do is chunk the habits by category (in my case:
categories are derived from filenames).

How habits are then ordered *within the category chunk* is another
question. It would be nice to be able to select from "in the order
they appear in the file" and "smart sorting based on history of
habit".

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks,

--