Re: [O] Command to open up any agenda file?

From: Kyle Meyer
Subject: Re: [O] Command to open up any agenda file?
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 16:43:34 -0400

Thorsten Jolitz <address@hidden> wrote:
> Noah Slater <address@hidden> writes:
>
> Hello,
>
>> I quite like C-c b (org-iswitchb) but it only works if the file is
>> already open. What I really want is a command that lets me tab
>> complete any agenda file at all. Does such a thing exist? I couldn't
>> find it in the docs.
>
> don't know if this exists in Org, but defining you agenda-files as a
> project you might be able to use projectile:

I don't know of any Org function that does this either (and, as
suggested, I prefer projectile for this), but if you just want a single
function, I think it could be as simple as this:

#+begin_src elisp
  (defun find-org-agenda-file (file)
    (interactive (list (org-completing-read "Agenda file: "
(org-agenda-files))))
    (find-file file))
#+end_src