[O] Agenda filtering by category does not work for habits

From: Noah Slater
Subject: [O] Agenda filtering by category does not work for habits
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 14:19:34 +0200

Hello,

In my default agenda view, I have several habits displayed using the
standard built in habits module.

If I move to a habit and try to the the "<" command, which should
restrict by category (in this case, filename) nothing happens. I get
"No category at point".

I have tried manually setting the category in the file, and the same
thing happens.

Two questions:

1) Is this a bug? How do I fix it?

2) Is there a way to filter the agenda by category with a prompt,
instead of having to move to a point? I'd like to do it like a tag,
where I can hit a key, start typing the name of a category, tab to
complete, hit enter, and have the agenda filtered.

Thank you,

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater