Re: [O] [bug?] org-copy-face doesn’t add faces to org-faces customize gr

From: Aaron Ecay
Subject: Re: [O] [bug?] org-copy-face doesn’t add faces to org-faces customize group
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 15:03:11 -0400

Hi Seb,

2014ko abuztuak 29an, Sebastien Vauban-ek idatzi zuen:
> I think it's related to an Emacs bug (#16440) which I reported on the
> Org mailing list in February.

I don’t completely understand what is going on in that bug report.  My
proposal is to convert org-copy-face to defface.  I can’t tell if this
would fix your problem or not, but if it’s exclusive to the faces I
listed in my previous email the answer is probably “yes.”

--
Aaron Ecay