Re: [O] A Babel block to #+INCLUDE all .org files of a directory

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] A Babel block to #+INCLUDE all .org files of a directory
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 11:14:09 -0500

May you please discuss your use case that motivated this code?
Grant Rettke | ACM, ASA, FSF
address@hidden | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson