Re: [O] [RFC] Rewrite radio tables

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Rewrite radio tables
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 01:33:01 +0200

Hello,

AW <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm really interested in improvments of orgtbl and exporting to LaTeX, but as
> a user I have no idea what to do with the patchfile.
>
> If I can patch against a file of orgmode 8.2.7, please drop a line.

This patch is against master. Though, you can try applying it on maint.

Save the patch in your local org-mode repository. Possibly create a new
branch on top of maint. Then from dired, with point on the file:

  ! git am RET

The patch should be installed as the head of your current branch (unless
there are conflicts).

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou