[O] prioritizing and categorizing items in checklist

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: [O] prioritizing and categorizing items in checklist
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 05:36:19 -0400 (EDT)

I probably either messed the formatting of my list up or tried to do
something emacs-orgmode can't yet handle.   If I have formatting problems
could someone look this list over and let me know how to fix them?
cut here.
#+TAGS @TODO @DONE
#+LastUpdate: [2014-08-26 Tue]
* :CATEGORY:@Clotheing:
** [#A] [X] replace 4 undershirts,                                     :DONE:
** [#A] [x] get shoehorn,                                              :done:
** [#B] [ ] get mittens and winter coat when available,                :todo:
** [#A] [ ] get four pair compression socks,

* :CATEGORY:@hygiene:
** [#A] [/] pick up tool for gums from Dr. Serici's office was left there at
end of appointment and they don't stock those at KMart. :done:
** [#A] [/] get mouth wash,                                            :done:
** [#B] [ ] get floss                                                  :todo:
* :CATEGORY:@food:
** DONE [#B] [x ] get snacks for when I don't get to soda socials,
** [#A] [ ] get restaurant phone numbers that will deliver added to Iphone,
* :CATEGORY:@technology:
** [#A] [ ] get external serial modem from staples (backup for hughesnet),
** [#A] [ ] get flat screen monitor for computer,
** [#A] [ ] get small am/fm radio for top of computer to listen to fm signals
emitted by computer for when sighted assistance isn't available,
** [#A] [ ] At Apple Store find how many charges remain on Iphone 4s battery
and get replacement cost for battery,
** [#A] [ ] start return process for obsolete apple computer,
** [#A] [ ] Replace obsolete Apple computer maybe with Ipad,
** [#A] [ ] November 2014 - get straight talk for Iphone,
** [#B] [ ] replace talking watch,
** [#B] [ ] get ac adapter for shortwave set from RadioShack,
** [#A] [ ] get flat screen monitor for computer,
** [#A] get small am/fm radio to listen to fm signals given off by computer and
learn meaning of signals,
** [#A] [ ] get 2 replacement hard drives,
** [#A] [ ] Recurring check availability of any faster internet providers in
area that
don't throttle data,
* :CATEGORY:@Retirement:
** [#A] [ ] find out from Dan what the correct Pennsylvania Withholding
percentage is for federal retirees living in Pennsylvania; no withholding has
yet been arranged for Pennsylvania.
** [#A] [ ] do social security card replacement paper work,
** [#A] [ ] get two pieces of mail addressed to me at current address without
sticky labels,
** [#A] [ ] take social security card and two pieces of mail to d.m.v. and get
Pennsylvania state id,
** [#A] [ ] November 2014 - evaluate 2015 healthcare plans,
** [#A] [ ] November 2014 - choose and change healthcare plans,
** [#B] [ ] Set up provisional budget with Jill,
*** [#B] [ ] Prepare financials for Dan,
** [#B] [ ] Find out if Dan is aware of Ed Slot and his material,
** [#B] [ ] Ask Dan for advice on best disposition of MetLife policy
containing I.R.A.
** [#B] [ ] Optimize tax avoidance for future,
** [#C] [ ] Prepare and file 2014 tax forms Maryland, Pennsylvania, and
Federal,
** [#C] [ ] Set up working budget based on work done with Dan and Jill,
* :CATEGORY:@Maintenance:
** TODO [#A] [ ] have computer cleaned out dust and fur burn motherboards,
** TODO [#A] [ ] check all hard drives for warranty expiration dates and label
hard drives with expiration dates,

jude <address@hidden>