Re: [O] Custom environment for LaTeX export

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: Re: [O] Custom environment for LaTeX export
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 19:38:26 +0200

Marcin Borkowski <address@hidden> writes:

> Sorry, I misunderstood.  How about putting this in the preamble (untested)?
>
> \makeatletter
> address@hidden
>   \renewenvironment{consequence}{}{}
> }{}
> \makeatother

Actually, I'm using a custom beamer class, so

\newenvironment{consequence}[1]{}{}

is enough for me. There is still a problem:

\begin{block}{Puissance des force de Laplace sur un moment magnétique}
\begin{consequence}[Puissance des force de Laplace sur un moment magnétique]

in the exported LaTeX file produces

Puissance des force de Laplace sur un moment magnétique
Puissance des force de Laplace sur un moment magnétique]

in the pdf. I think the optional argument to consequence inside the
block environment isn't correctly interpreted.

Julien.