[O] utf8x and org-mode 8

From: Daniel Szmulewicz
Subject: [O] utf8x and org-mode 8
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 08:31:41 +0300

Hi,

I understand that org-latex derives the encoding from the buffer.
In the ".tex” file produced by the exporter, I see this line:
\usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}

However, I would like to set it to:
\usepackage[utf8x]{inputenc}

I need to account for special French spacing characters: “espaces insécables."

Old tricks to achieve this with previous org-mode versions don’t seem to work.
What is the best way to export an org buffer and have it set to utf8x with the latest org-mode version?

Thank you in advace.
--
Daniel Szmulewicz