Re: [O] org-element-at-point fails in programming-modes

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: [O] org-element-at-point fails in programming-modes
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 12:28:28 +0200

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

>> Sebastien Vauban <address@hidden>
>> writes:

>>> I don't see the empty lines, like Thorsten.
>>>

>> ... and on a different machine, I don't see them either.
>> Now I have to figure out what's different between them.
>>

> One machine is running Gnus v. 5.13: that one smooshes the code
> blocks together.
>
> The other is running Ma Gnus v. 0.12: that one leaves empty
> lines between blocks.

Maybe they switched to the new parser between versions, that parses a
src-block with :post-blank's, but does not take them into account when
interpreting?

,----[ C-h f mm-display-inline-fontify RET ]
| mm-display-inline-fontify is a compiled Lisp function in `mm-view.el'.
|
| (mm-display-inline-fontify HANDLE &optional MODE)
|
| Insert HANDLE inline fontifying with MODE.
| If MODE is not set, try to find mode automatically.
`----

is responsable here, and if we would find the place where 'handle' is
parsed (I couldn't in reasonable time) we would probably know what is
the problem ('handle' is the src-block in this case, 'mode' is 'org').

--
cheers,
Thorsten