[O] Orgmode/Koma script letter

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: [O] Orgmode/Koma script letter
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 09:14:33 +0530

I am trying to create a custom template for my letterhead. The documentation
suggests that by default title should be used as subject of the letter.

ox-koma-letter.el has this:
(defcustom org-koma-letter-subject-format t
  "Use the title as the subject of the letter.

Byt when I export a file,

#+TITLE: A simple letter

is exported as

\setkomavar{title}{A simple letter}

rather than as

\setkomavar{subject}{A simple letter}

Accordingly, title appears separately as a badly formatted title.

If I have a separate #+Subject: line, that is correctly exported as a subject.

Is there something wrong in what I am doing or is there a problem?

Org version: Org-mode version 8.3beta (release_8.3beta-167-g003edd @
/Users/vikas/.emacs.d/src/org/lisp/)

Vikas