Re: [O] publish to ascii/utf8 dosent work anymore?

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] publish to ascii/utf8 dosent work anymore?
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 15:04:32 +0200

Hi Xebar,

Xebar Saram <address@hidden> writes:

> do i use this inside my org-publish code or independent. currently my code
> is like this:
>
> #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp :results none
>      (setq org-publish-project-alist
>            '(("NNorg"
>               :base-directory "~/org/files/help/"
>               :publishing-directory "~/org/files/export/"
>               :section-numbers nil
>               :table-of-contents nil
>               :publishing-function org-publish-org-to-ascii
>               :style "<link rel=\"stylesheet\"
>                      href=\"../other/mystyle.css\"
>                      type=\"text/css\"/>")))
> #+END_SRC
>
> would you mind showing me an example of how i would use it (do i replace
> the publishing function line?)

Right.  The functions you are looking for are probably:

    org-ascii-publish-to-ascii
      Function: Publish an Org file to ASCII.
    org-ascii-publish-to-latin1
      Function: Publish an Org file to Latin-1.
    org-ascii-publish-to-utf8
      Function: Publish an org file to UTF-8.

You just put it in place of your current publish function.

I'm guessing you just upgraded to Org8 where Nicolas' ox became the
default export framework.

Cheers,
Rasmus

--
Governments should be afraid of their people