[O] org-agenda-write to .org exports headings in reversed order?!

From: M
Subject: [O] org-agenda-write to .org exports headings in reversed order?!
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 11:17:47 +0200

Hi,

I'm still experimenting with agenda export and I found that I can write an
agenda to an org-mode file by C-x C-w     (org-agenda-write).

However, if I do that and select  filename.org as target,
I get all headings in the agenda, but the last one first and the first one
last.

Is there an option which can reverse the order to leave it as it is in the
agenda itself?

Is there an option to also output the different "section" headers of a block
agenda into this output?

Is there an option which only exports the agenda lines and creates a
hyperlink to the corresponding heading in its original org-file?

Kind regards

Martin