[O] How to capture to... null

From: Marcin Antczak
Subject: [O] How to capture to... null
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 10:26:26 +0200

Hi list,

I would like to use org-capture to create entries on my Gitlab host via API and then I would like to make template dissapear and not write output data anywhere.

I know that I can use function as target for my capture template.
But when I set template as follows:

(setq org-capture-templates
        '(("i"
            "issue"
            plain
            (function
                (lambda() ))
            :immediate-finish t)))

Then I get this error message:

byte-code: Capture abort: (buffer-read-only #<killed buffer>)

Is this possible to tell org-capture to not to try to write output anywhere?

Regards,
Marcin