Re: [O] Managing web bookmarks using Org-mode

From: Xebar Saram
Subject: Re: [O] Managing web bookmarks using Org-mode
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 21:10:54 +0300

sounds great

could you paste a link to your blog post?

best

On Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 7:48 PM, Karl Voit <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi!

I just summarized and blogged my work-flows to capture web bookmarks
from Android (MobileOrg) and within Emacs/Org-mode. I manage them
within Org-mode which replaced my delicious work-flows.

Nothing fancy for moderate to advanced Org-mode users.

Feedback welcome in any case.

--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github