[O] Control of agenda window size

From: Subhan Michael Tindall
Subject: [O] Control of agenda window size
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 18:21:30 +0000

I’ve been working with some custom agenda commands, and I’m noticing that there doesn’t seem to be any way to control the size of the split window used for display (sometimes it is 50%, sometimes much more.  Likewise the window that is opened to display an item from e.g. a clock table when tab is it (again, some agendas I’d like this to be a full-frame window)

Is there a configuration variable I can use to control these behaviors? I can’t seem to find one, nor can I find any hooks that might be run after an agenda buffer is displayed.

Am I wasting my time here?

Thanks!

Subhan

Subhan Michael Tindall

Program Analyst – FamilyCare Health Plans

825 NE Multnomah St, Suite 1400; Portland OR 97232

Direct: 503-471-3127

Fax:      503-471-3177

Email:  address@hidden

Email-Signature-Logos June 20143

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete the message.  Thank you.