Re: [O] MobileOrg documentation?

From: hymie!
Subject: Re: [O] MobileOrg documentation?
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 14:39:24 +0000 (UTC)

  Eric Abrahamsen <address@hidden>, who said:

>I use it, but only in one direction -- computer to tablet. And mostly
>just for having meeting/appointment data with me as I wander around
>looking for whoever it is I'm supposed to meet.
>
>I don't do the other direction (tablet to computer). Syncing has caused
>me enough difficulties in the past that I'm only comfortable using
>uni-directional syncing, not bi-directional.

Ditto.  Syncing works great computer-to-tablet.  Going tablet-to-computer,
not so much.  I'm not sure if the problem is
* my unfamiliarity with OrgMode
* my unfamiliarity with WebDav
* permissions are too strict
* MobileOrg not creating the sync files correctly
* OrgMode not processing the sync files correctly
but it's just not that important to me right now.  I have my notes (mostly
tasks) available, and that's what counts.  I can update them whenever.

--hymie!    http://lactose.homelinux.net/~hymie    address@hidden