Re: [O] MobileOrg documentation?

From: Jorge A. Alfaro-Murillo
Subject: Re: [O] MobileOrg documentation?
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 09:41:42 -0400

David Masterson <address@hidden> writes:

Anyone using MobileOrg?

I use it all the time, but the Android version. I do not think that it is a dead project, at the end of last year there were quite a few updates.

I generally use it to read my org agenda and TODO list in my phone, to automatically transfer the org agenda to the Google calendar and to make captures in my phone that I later organize into the proper file and heading in my computer. For those three tasks it is a five star application.

I still think that it is far from being org-mode in your phone, but you
should not see it that way. If you want to something that allows
complete org functionality in your phone you are better off using
something like JuiceSSH and connecting to one of your computers.

Best,

--
Jorge.