Re: [O] MobileOrg

From: Subhan Michael Tindall
Subject: Re: [O] MobileOrg
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 16:11:18 +0000

I wish I did.

I’ve tried using it on my Android phone. It appears pretty stable, but the documentation is limited and woefully out of date.

There’s also a few areas I’d like to do or see some enhancements on the mobile end, for example handling display or edit of properties is very limited, time stamp defaults should maybe be set to current time instead of 00:00, etc.

It feels like about 85% of a really good app right now, and I’d love to see it get to 95 or 100%, but as it is now it’s mostly useful as a display option rather than for capturing anything other than simple data.

I’m not an Android/mobile programmer or I’d try making some modifications myself.

Subhan