Re: [O] org-ref in action

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] org-ref in action
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 08:51:16 -0400

I am not familiar with jabref, but assuming it stores the entries in a regular bibtex format, and you have the bibtex file open in emacs, with the cursor on the entry you want to make a heading for, you run M-x org-ref-open-bibtex-notes.

That creates something like an org-bibtex heading in your org-ref-bibliography-notes file, but it is probably a little different. I haven't used org-bibtex, and I didn't try to make it exactly the same. If you try it and tell me what is missing, I can make it be more like org-bibtex. The format there is not critical to me.

John

John Kitchin
Professor
Doherty Hall A207F