Re: [O] [BUG] :header-args+:

From: Aaron Ecay
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] :header-args+:
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 01:02:49 -0400

Hi Thorsten,

2014ko uztailak 6an, Thorsten Jolitz-ek idatzi zuen:

> Hi List,
>
> doing C-c C-c on the first src_block
>
> ,----
> | * A
> | ** B
> |     :PROPERTIES:
> |     :header-args: :var name=dblock-name
> |     :header-args+: :var prms=dblock-params
> |     :END:
> |
> | #+begin_src emacs-lisp
> |   (format "\n#+begin: %s %s\n#+end:\n" name prms)
> | #+end_src
> |
> | #+name: dblock-params
> | #+begin_src emacs-lisp
> | foo
> | #+end_src
> |
> | #+name: dblock-name
> | #+begin_src emacs-lisp
> | bar
> | #+end_src
> `----

You have an infinite regress.  In order to compute the result of the
dblock-name block, we need to resolve each of its :vars, which includes
dblock-name, so we try to resolve the same block again...

Converting the second and third src blocks to example blocks (leaving in
place the #+names) gives what you seem to be aiming for.

--
Aaron Ecay