From: Eric Schulte
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 08:06:50 -0400

The code which checks to ensure that paragraph wrappers are only
inhibited if they are inhibited for the whole list mistakenly keeps
paragraph wrappers if one item of the list is itself a list

The location of this bug is the (cdr contents) in line 2899 of
ox-html.el.  I'd be inclined to remove this form, but I'm not sure what
valid case it checks for.

Best,
Eric

--