Re: [O] Export org-mode buffer to dynamic html document (collapse/expand

From: M
Subject: Re: [O] Export org-mode buffer to dynamic html document (collapse/expand details)
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 00:29:33 +0200

> Von: Eric Abrahamsen <address@hidden>
> Datum: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 09:04:07 +0800
> An: <address@hidden>
> Betreff: Re: [O] Export org-mode buffer to dynamic html document
> (collapse/expand details)
>
> "Martin Beck" <address@hidden> writes:
>

>> it would be great if the text below headings could be collapsed
>> somehow or if there was an overview page listing all projects and
>> some important sub-headings or remarks and a hyperlink pointing to
>> the detailed notes concerning this project.
>
> This just sounds like a table of contents -- if you export to a format
> that supports hyperlinks, wouldn't a plain old TOC do?

Eric, thanks for your comment!
Indeed a TOC is a good start as it would give an overview of the projects.
I just discovered that if I export a todo tree in "visible only"

C-c / t
C-c C-e
C-v
C-h C-o

(with Rober Eckl's HTML export settings suggested in the same thread here)

the generated TOC only contains those headings from the TODO tree.. :-)

Kind regards

Martin