Re: [O] Unicode (double-byte?) goofs up text table layout

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] Unicode (double-byte?) goofs up text table layout
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 11:11:13 -0500

Layout works for ASCII width characters

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2009-02/msg00323.html

The maintainers surely may tell you more, though.

Grant Rettke | ACM, ASA, FSF, IEEE, SIAM
address@hidden | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” --Thompson