Re: [O] [bug, beamer] Frame parameters taken from example code block

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [bug, beamer] Frame parameters taken from example code block
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 16:06:34 +0200

Hello,

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> writes:
>
>>> Maybe it's time to forbid blank lines between headlines and the
>>> properties drawer?  Or at least to discourage separating them in
>>> the manual?  Otherwise I don't have a steady solution at hand.
>>
>> I think this is fixed already.
>
> Okay, I didn't see any confirmation on the mailing list.

I probably forgot to confirm it. See
ab145f0df553e0bb77795c946ff158d8c069f6e4

As a side note, "forbidding" blank lines between headlines and the
properties drawer (or better just after the planning line, if any) would
make parsing easier and faster in a lot of cases. Unfortunately, I think
this would break a lot of files, too.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou                                                0x80A93738