Re: [O] Scaling down face maintains line height

From: Robert Dudley
Subject: Re: [O] Scaling down face maintains line height
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 20:21:40 +0200

Hi again,

in a LaTeX buffer, for example, it works smoothly:

https://share.eva.mpg.de/public.php?service=files&t=257412dda02bccdc4ed122852e446eb1

Org buffers are the only occasions on which I encountered the described
behavior.
The versions:

- Org-mode version 8.2 (8.2-6-gd745cd-elpa @ /home...)
- GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.8.2) of
  2013-07-27 on roseapple, modified by Debian

Unicode characters (nice quotes, arrows, other symbols) are used in all
cases.

Best,
Andreas