Re: [O] Issue with multiple references to the same footnote in LaTeX exp

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Issue with multiple references to the same footnote in LaTeX export
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 16:36:37 +0200

Hi York,

York Zhao <address@hidden> writes:

> If I have multiple references to the same footnote, in LaTeX export
> only the
> first reference is a clickable link, the rest are exported as dead
> number
> referring to the footnote definition, but not clickable links. I have
> `org-footnote-section' set to `nil' by the way.

I confirm this -- which seems to be intentional:

See `org-latex-footnote-reference' and those lines:

    ;; Use \footnotemark if the footnote has already been defined.
    ((not (org-export-footnote-first-reference-p footnote-reference info))
     (format "\\footnotemark[%s]{}"
             (org-export-get-footnote-number footnote-reference info)))

Nicolas, is there any way to get the footnote clickable here?
The current output is confusing.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien