[O] org-capture-templates and tables: HOWTO

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [O] org-capture-templates and tables: HOWTO
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 12:29:49 +0200

Hello

I am using org-capture-templates for a while but now I would like to
have a table in the target file, best would be something like this

| File      | Description                 |
|-----------+-----------------------------|
| name&Link | the purpose of this file is |

So I tried this entry (I don't know where to put the predicate prepend
or table-line...._

("t" "Table" table-line (file+headline "~/README.org" "Static")
"%?\nEntered on %U\n %i\n %A")

But I see in the target file the following

| Bad template |

So

    -  what is wrong in my template?

    -  could the target table have more than one column?

thanks

Uwe Brauer