Re: [O] Bug: org-master (release_8.3beta-56-gdb0130) ascii exporter igno

From: Miguel Ruiz
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: org-master (release_8.3beta-56-gdb0130) ascii exporter ignores org-export-preserve-breaks
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 23:53:57 -0800

After more detailed review I have figure out that the problem more generic and
the opposite of the exposed in my previous message:

- org-maint ascii exporter takes org-export-preserve-breaks into account
(default is nil; it works as expected, both nil and t)

- org-master ascii exporter doesn't take org-export-preserve-breaks into
account (default is nil, it always preserves breaks)

- Minimal example:

#8<----------------------------->8

hello
bye

and M-x org-ascii-export-as-ascii.

- Org-maint (org-export-preserve-breaks nil) output:

hello bye

- Org-maint (org-export-preserve-breaks nil) output:

hello
bye

HTH

Miguel.