Re: [O] [bug?, org-element] latex-environment delimiters must be at BOL

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [bug?, org-element] latex-environment delimiters must be at BOL
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 10:29:54 +0200

Hello,

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

> Note that the maint/master version of org-element--current-element
> does not including a trailing "^".

That's becasue `org-element--current-element' always does the check at
the beginning of line.

> I'm not sure the location of stars matter much in a technical sense,
> though I have never come across any environments using stars other
> than for the last character.
>
> This document compiles fine, although it is an exercise is obscurity:
>
>      \documentclass{minimal}
>      \newenvironment{ab*cd}[1]{\bfseries{#1}}{}
>      \newenvironment{*abcd}[1]{\bfseries{#1}}{}
>      \begin{document}
>      \begin{ab*cd} x \end{ab*cd}
>      \begin{*abcd} x \end{*abcd}
>      \end{document}
>
> I'm happy to accept only stars in the end, though.

I somehow was convinced that star characters were only allowed at the
end of the environment name. You're right, enforcing stars at the end is
unnecessary, and \\([A-Za-z0-9*]+\\) is better.

> Sorry, I can't push to Org-git.  But a patch is attached.

I applied your patch with aforementioned change. Thank you.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou