Re: [O] org-mode for swi-prolog and latex export ?

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: [O] org-mode for swi-prolog and latex export ?
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 12:01:23 +0200

Joseph Vidal-Rosset <address@hidden> writes:

>     The first sentence of the doc that Tom pointed to is:
>
>     ,----
>     | The core Babel functions (viewing, export, tangling, etc…) are
>     language
>     | agnostic and will work even for languages that are not
>     explicitly
>     | supported. Explicit language-specific support is required only
>     for
>     | evaluation of code blocks in a language.
>     `----
>
>     So maybe nothing more is needed for just exporting and tangling
>     (completely untested).
>
> Yes, but I do not know how to define such and such language to export.
> When I Cc -Ce I can export to latex and html for example , but I do
> not know how to extend this list.

This is a (lisp)programmers task. The usual proceeding would be to look
at the list of extisting ob-<language>.el files and pick a language that
is very similar to the new one (in case of prolog maybe a difficult
task?). Then try to adapt this file to your new language -> ob-prolog.el.

--
cheers,
Thorsten