[O] outorg edition of mails and drafts

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: [O] outorg edition of mails and drafts
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 09:39:15 +0200

Hello,

When I edit a mail using outorg, it leaves behind a mail in my draft
folder (from "nobody" with subject "(none)" and with the text the
contents of the org buffer, including the "* --text follows this
line--" heading). Is there a way to avoid having this draft left behind?

Thanks,

Alan

PS: if this is not the appropriate place to ask questions about outorg,
please let me know

--
OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7