Re: [O] org-mode for swi-prolog and latex export ?

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] org-mode for swi-prolog and latex export ?
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 11:38:24 -1000

Aloha Jo,

Joseph Vidal-Rosset <address@hidden> writes:

>> I have not seen an ob-prolog.el yet, but maybe it does exist?  If so,
>> exporting both code and result of its execution would be:
>
> Thanks for this reply. Unfortunately, I don't see option to export into
> the prolog .pl format. If someone can explain to me how export any code
> (python , prolog, ocaml, etc.)  if it is possible with org-mode, I will be
> thankfull.

I don't see Prolog on the list of supported languages:

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages.html

There are instructions for developing support for other languages:

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages.html#develop

You'll want to "tangle" the .pl source code file and "export" the
documentation.

hth,
Tom

--