Re: [O] proposal to make C-c C-c not remove latex overlays

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] proposal to make C-c C-c not remove latex overlays
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 08:45:56 -0400

That is nice. For those of us using windows sometimes, you can kind of
get super and hyper keys (see
http://ergoemacs.org/emacs/emacs_hyper_super_keys.html). Although,
without also using autohotkey, your super keys are limited because
windows uses some of them (e.g.s-e launches explorer). H-e works fine.

--